Peppers- Sweet (California Wonder 300 TMR)
Growing peppers can be very challenging and rewarding. An excellent source of Vitamin C. Hints:
- Start plants 8 to 10 weeks prior to transplanting outdoors.
- Sow seed 7 mm [1/4"] deep.
- Plant outdoors when soil is warm.
- When full size, pick promptly to encourage new growth.
- If temperature drops below 7°C, fruit set will be hindered
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.