Corn Yellow (Golden X Bantam F1)
Taste, sweetness and yield are the chief considerations of most gardeners when choosing corn varieties. We have carefully selected our varieties to cater to these demands. Approximately 5 seeds/gram. Buy Improved Goldem Bantam from here. Hints:
- The ground must be warm and moist for the corn seed to start to germinate. Early planting does not increase yield.
- Corn can be transplanted. Peat pots can help avoid transplant shock.
- Plants 3-5 seeds approximately 30 cm apart and 2 cm deep in blocks of 4 rows for wind and pollination factors.
- Try 6-10 plants in large [25 litre] black plastic pots. It will keep the roots warm for earlier harvest.
- Harvest when kernels are full and the juice inside them is 'milky'.
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.